Welcome to my blog. don't make noise. talk properly. follow me and i will follow u back. thank you (^_*)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

24 hours




24 hours i haven't slept
23 reason that you have to go
22 excuses to make you stay
21 years old you're restless
20 glasses we bought for our place
19 left cause you broke one
18 text messages i'm scared to read
17 good-byes in my inbox
i hear the clock tick tuck before we break up
i turn the alarm off
16 letters you wrote to me
15 said i love you
14 times... how many
times I've read?
before you make up your
mind i will wake up,
and pick all memories
13 dresses in the closet
12 plans i had for our future
11 came true but one..
10 boxes i hid on the shelf
9 full of memories one filled with tears
8 pictures i left for you to keep
7 hours before you wake up
6 hours before i leave....




*selebih nye, pandai2 la sambung hehehe :P *




No comments: